You have no items in your quote list.
Orthodontics is a specialty in the field of dentistry, it was established by renowned orthodontists Edward Angle and Norman William Kingsley. It deals with the diagnosis, prevention, and correction of malpositioned jaws and teeth. Although it is considered to be a cosmetic treatment, it often aims to improve oral function too. Treatment of malocclusion can take 1 to 2 years to complete, the braces have to be adjusted and altered every 4 to 8 weeks.
Types of Orthodontic treatment –
- Teeth tips alignment
- Improving speech and chewing ability
- Boosting gum health
- Straightening crooked teeth
- Treatment of improper bite
There are many types of Orthodontic devices, some of them are listed below –
- Metal Braces – made of high-quality stainless steel, metal braces are the most widely used orthodontic treatment method
- Self-ligating Braces – it utilizes a permanently installed, moveable component to entrap the archwire. They are designed in such a way that they do not require a movable component to hold the wire in place
- Lingual Braces – these braces are attached on the inner (lingual) side of the teeth. The main advantage of lingual braces is that they are nearly invisible
- Elastics – they are an integral part of orthodontic treatment. Elastics apply additional force to the braces to achieve necessary tooth movement to create proper bite and alignment
Medikabazaar sells a large variety of Orthodontic instruments and Orthodontics supplies. We cater to all needs of a dental clinic. Our prices are unmatched, be sure to check our entire range of products.